Thursday, September 9, 2010

So, Ecuador is awesome... no AMAZING!!!




Hi everybody!! So today was great because it was the second day of classes and I had my 2 favorites today: Biology and Anatomy... both for 2 hours each!!! Lets just say that I was basically in heaven. haha. Also today we went to a place where we could get some very important papers for Michelle. And you all will never guess what was on TV--- America's Funniest Home Videos (which might I add were HILARIOUS) and it reminded me of my family and friends which sort of made me sad... But after this, we all went to a Science Museum for free because one of Michelle's friends works there and gave us an awesome tour!!!! we got to see many interesting things, and once i figure out just how to send pictures i definitely WILL!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!! I forgot to mention that my mom here in Ecuador totally braided my hair... beautifully!! I just love this place, the school and am eternally grateful for this AMAZING opportunity to come here!! And Mommy, please dont worry because I promise every night we do our devo's and we pray. I also get to be involved in like 3 worship bands which is quite chevre (or cool in English) and actually that is exactly where I'm going very soon. So, never forget how much I love you all and miss you alot. Oh, and a word of wisdom for the day:

Remember that you are blessed to live in America and consider it a privelege. Don't forget to laugh often love much and LIVE WELL


I miss and love you all but I can say with a peace very deep down in my heart that you don't have to worry because I am VERY content here and I do believe that someday if it is the Lord's will I am definitely coming back here. This place is so beautiful and sooooo nice that I'm pretty sure that I will have quite a hard time leaving this gorgeous country.

P.S.
the culture is sooooooo different here and I think that the USA should take after the hospitality, love, and respect that Ecuador has. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment