Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Time Is Upon Us...

Well, the day has finally arrived. In a few hours the four of us accompanied by Señor Wentz and Mrs. Debbi Peterson will be awaking as we begin our long journey to the Equator. It seems like just yesterday I began the 200 and some odd day countdown to our adventure, and yet here we are, the night before departure. We will miss all of you... family, friends, and even all the rest of you, lol :) Our last few weeks of goodbyes here have been nice and I'm sure we will all be eagerly awaiting our return to see you gain. So, after saying my last few farewells, and enjoying a last American meal of homemade noodles and mashed potatoes (compliments to my Nana) I believe I am ready to set out and accept the challenge, I just have to convince my uneasy stomach to feel the same way... 

No comments:

Post a Comment